H110 Mas Reliance PP Injection Moulding Granule
Product Price: Rs 80 / KgGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Kg
H110 MAS Reliance PP Injection Moulding Granule which is mainly used in injection molding process for the applications such as rigid packaging, furniture, houseware etc. Repol H110MAS provides unique combination of high crystallization temperature in the polymer and isotropic shrinkage in the final part. This combination allows for increased production rates in many applications. In addition, H110MAS exhibits higher flexural modulus, surface gloss and also allows for high quality parts by reducing warpage, sink marks and other molding defects.
|Plastic Type||Virgin plastic granules for injection moulding|
|Packaging Size||25 kg bag (Goni)|
|Types Of PP Granules||Natural|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Melt Flow Rate (230oC/2.16 kg)||11 gm/10 min|
|Tensile Strength at Yield (50mm/min)||38 MPa|
|Elongation at Yield (50mm/min)||10 %|
|Flexural Modulus (1% secant)||1650 MPa|
|Notched Izod Impact Strength (23 DegreeC)||30 J/m|
|Heat Deflection Temperature (455 kPa)||110 Deg C|
- Injection molded articles for Rigid packaging, Furniture, Houseware.
- The grade is not intended to be used for any medical or pharmaceutical application.
- The product complies with Indian Standard IS 10910 on “Specification for polypropylene and its copolymers for safe use in contact with foodstuffs, pharmaceuticals and drinking water. It also conforms to IS 16738:2018 on positive list of constituents for polypropylene, polyethylene and their copolymers for its safe use in contact with foodstuffs and pharmaceuticals. The grade and the additives incorporated in it also comply with the FDA: CFR Title 21,177.1520, Olefin polymers
- Bags should be stored in dry / closed conditions at temperatures below 50°C and protected from UV / direct sunlight
- Delivery Time: 1-3 days
- Packaging Details: 1 Bag (Goni) of 25kg Rectangular shape Goni 18inch by 36inch
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback